Thursday, November 20, 2014

Make-over Complete

After a couple of weeks and a lot of trial and error, our blog has a brand new look. We even re-named it and created a Facebook page! If you haven’t already, please go ‘like’ us so you can get all the new posts on your Facebook wall. You can also add your e-mail for updates that way, if you prefer.

I mentioned that there would be something exciting coming in December (exciting to me anyway!) and I am ready to announce it. I am going to write a short series called A Peace-Filled Christmas. It will have gift ideas, reading suggestions, traditional things to do, and a focus on keeping the season relaxing and fun for everyone- including Mom! I will be posting the first in the series soon, so keep an eye out and don’t forget to follow A Thoughtful Spot!

blog logo

1 comment:

  1. I love your title and the quote you took it from. Your update is quite nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...