Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Reading and Writing Printables


Long 'o' and 'oo' Game

This is a game I made with pockets and word cards.  I colored the vowels blue for emphasis, but the could also be printed in black and white.  I have pockets for three sounds- 'oo' as in 'zoo', 'oo' as in 'hook' and 'o' as in 'toe'.   










Word Family Games

These word family games are organized by vowel.  The children read each word and then find a matching picture card.  You can laminate them for durability.  Enjoy!  :)









Beatrix Potter Copywork

I have two versions of  "The Story of a Fierce Bad Rabbit."  I made an older one for showing off writing skills, and a younger one similar to a handwriting book.  Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you could make this file available again. My computer does not allow me to print it because it says that it's a deleted file.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...