Thursday, September 2, 2010

I need help with my timeline!





I have this nice, long, stairway wall that is perfect for a nice, long timeline...

but I am just not sure how to set it up. I want it to be on the wall, not in a binder, since my kids are still young. I think it would be impressive to be able to actually SEE the distance between things.

I was thinking about making an A.D. side and putting B.C. on the other side, so there is more room.... I just don't know.






What do you all do?

If you have a blog post about it, leave me your link!
Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. We've just not made it to a timeline..sigh. However, I like this article from Homeschool in the Woods because it shows several ideas:
    http://www.homeschoolinthewoods.com/HTTA/TimelineHelps/

    I also like just using yarn and paperclips to clip up index cards for each event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an amazing idea! I would not know how to go about it, but if you do I hope you'll post pictures!

    We use Sonlight's timeline book, but that's not nearly as exciting as a timeline up a stairway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love your background! I really like textures like that...looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...