Friday, June 24, 2011

Amazing Deals for Download N Go studies!


I got this great sale notice in my e-mail today, and even though I am on 'summer blogging break', I thought that I still needed to share it with you.  

First of all, TODAY ONLY, you can buy Birthday Bonanza as a single study!  Some of you may not know, but Birthday Bonanza is normally only offered as part of a package deal, never individually.  This is the only time I have ever seen it available alone, it may never happen again!  



Birthday Bonanza


Next, Amanda and Team are offering some really neat Fun Packs, at really awesome prices, for two days.  There are ten of these sets altogether, with fun themes like Expedition, Animals, Historical, Seasons, Food, and more.  You will want to definitely take advantage of this!  If you aren't sure, just do it for me since I won't be able to get them and this is probably the best sale I have ever seen.  :)


Expeditions


Historical


Beach Fun



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...