Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I have seen a few of these around, and I thought they looked fun (and easy).  The idea is to answer five questions about yourself, to help your blog readers learn more about you.  I think this is a fun idea, because it is easy to feel like we ‘know’ each other in the virtual world, but we really don’t.  This is a neat way to get more connected with each other, beyond the ideas and information that we always share.

 

1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?  Soft, mmmm yummy.  The crunchy ones are too crunchy.  ;)


2.  Do you scrapbook?  Yes.  Well, I rarely actually scrapbook, but I have scrapbook stuff, and pictures, and once in a while they come together into something meaningful.  That’s why I wanted to start a blog- virtual, pain-free scrapbooking without the hassle and mess.  Will it replace my real scrapbooking?  Never, but I hope that more of the memories will be preserved this way. 


3.  Do you take any daily medications?  No.  Well, vitamins.  And chocolate. 


4.  What is your favorite sound?  Newborn babies crying.  Top of the list.  Other favorites?  Thunder, paper rattling, accapella  hymns, the wind rustling big cottonwood leaves, mourning doves and meadowlarks. 


5.  Where were you born?  Kansas.  You call tell I am a prairie girl by reading my list of favorite sounds. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...