Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet me on Monday


 
1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?
I cannot answer this.  I can’t imagine having a date with a celebrity, and there are so few that I even recognize when I see them.  Okay, maybe Matthew McConaughey, I like most of his movies.  I am sure that he isn’t nice though, I can’t imagine that any actors are actually nice.  What about Ken Ham, he would be great to chat with for an evening, does he count?

2.  Do you have any food restrictions?
Nope.  Someone may catch on and start keeping me away from chocolate one of these days, but until then I am good!

3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
Depends on what morning it is… Sunday is a bigger deal but most days are 5 minutes, if I actually ‘get ready’ at all.  :)  Not much to get ready for when you are always home with ankle biters.

4.  Sausage or bacon?
Sausage, almost every morning.

5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
Swagbucks.  :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...