Thursday, April 21, 2011

What is a "Living Book"?

I spent yesterday's breakfast and lunch time reading through the newest Charlotte Mason blog carnival, learning all I can about living books.  As I get more interested in a learning lifestyle that is patterned after Charlotte Masons ideas,  I keep wanting more information.  The more I learn, the more I realize that I haven't learned.  The more answers I find, the more questions I have.

So I have really been searching for more information on this method of learning.  I have been silently stalking the information available at Ambleside Online and the AO yahoo groups.  I have been reading everything I can from the different websites and forums that I come across.  But nothing tells the story like parents who have been there, so my favorite source of info and ideas is still all those great homeschool blogs.

So pour yourself a nice cup of tea, get a brownie or a little bit of chocolate, and settle in to get a little "mommy time" while you learn more about this idea of living books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...