Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce


I have been wanting to share some of my favorite recipies, since I love eating and cooking, so I decided to start sharing some now and then on All the Small Stuff's Tuesday meme.

We had this chicken dish the other day, and I was amazed. It is scrumtious! The whole family loves it, which is saying something, and CJ told me several times that I was the "best cooker in the world!"

I adapted it a bit from the recipe I found, which is pretty normal for me. Enjoy!



Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce

Cook 6 chicken breasts in butter or margarine in a skillet. Meanwhile, mix up:

6 teaspoons honey mustard (or a bit more)
1 1/2 tablespoon milk
sprinkling of parsley, salt and pepper

Remove chicken when done and pour mustard sauce in the skillet. Mix and heat. Stir in 3/4 cup sour cream and serve poured over hot chicken. Yummy yummy yummy.

(You can make pretty good honey mustard if you are out. Mix somewhat equal amounts of- big shocker- honey and mustard. )



1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sounds delicious. I usually make my own honey-mustard because it's so easy. Plus, you can use a nice spicy mustard instead of regular mustard to add a little zip to it.

    Thanks for the new recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...