Monday, October 4, 2010

I Love a Good Library Sale!



I got to go to our member's day at our Library Sale yesterday... it was a lot of fun! I didn't find as many treasures as I do sometimes, but I got several good ones.

I was able to find a history encyclopedia which I have been wanting. I have been looking for a good one to use as a 'spine' to plan history unit studies around. I would like to do them chronologically, and this is exactly what I need to give me that final push into it! :)

I also got another LARGE picture encyclopedia on animals, and it is great also. CJ loves these animal books and will sit for hours looking at them.

My favorite purchase is an illustrated version of William J. Bennett's Book of Virtues, Book of Heroes, and Book of America. I LOVE it! I already have The Book of Virtues and Book of America, but this is full of the most beautiful illustrations, perfect for the littler kiddos!

I just LOVE Library book sales, and my favorite finds are those Library cast-offs that are high quality library bound books that last forever!

What are your favorite book sale finds??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...