Saturday, February 26, 2011

On Sale- A great way to learn about American History!


Do you want you kids to know about the brave men and women who formed this country?  Do you want to skip the boring textbooks and learn in a fun, memorable way?

Amanda Bennett has a sale on five unit studies about American history, the Government and our founders.  Right now you can get all five of these unit studies for $27.90.  If bought individually, they would cost over $40. There are 11 weeks worth of learning here, for your elementary and highschool children.  This sale ends today, so if you are interested you can go over the Amanda's website, Unit Studies By Amanda Bennett, to learn more.  

I really like Amanda's studies, and I wish I could buy this but right now my school budget says I can't... so I hope that some of you will be able to enjoy this for me!

Don't forget, it ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...